Congratulations on your desire to start a new Huddle! The Small Group Network believes strongly in the importance of small group ministry leaders getting together a few times per year to share ideas, encouragement, and resources. It is in the Huddle where you will find other like minded people who are experiencing the same challenges, successes, and learnings as yourself. The following information will help you set-up your new Huddle in the Small Group Network website.
- Sign-up to become a Small Group Network member – CLICK HERE.
- Create a new Huddle – CLICK HERE (The system will guide you through the process).
- Huddle Name: Create a name that is simple and searchable. (Not – SGP1045 Happy Group).
- Training video 1 – Huddles.
- Training video 2 – Huddle Management .
- After you sign-up, a Regional Leader will contact with additional support.
- Invite other small group ministry leaders to join.
- Scroll the Huddle page to see if there are any other Huddles in your area. If there are, you might want to think about getting everyone together once a year, just for fun. (PS – There are no problems if there are multiple Huddles in one area, just be aware of this in advance.)
- Have your Huddle members SIGN-UP to become members of the Small Group Network.
- Next, once your members have signed-up for the Small Group Network, they will need to Join your actual Huddle. You can invite them yourself through the Huddle Management tool, or you can point them to your Huddle once it is created. It will be VERY important that you get everyone registered into your Huddle so you can communicate with them.
- Schedule your first Huddle-up (The actual gathering)
Now that you have set-up your Huddle, watched the training videos, invited other people to attend, and have scheduled your first Huddle-up, it is now time to learn how to conduct a successful Huddle-up. CLICK HERE to learn more.
“We’re Better Together”