[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/4451847/height/26/theme/standard-mini/thumbnail/yes/direction/forward/” height=”26″ width=”100%” placement=”top” theme=”mini”]If you are interested in learning about how online groups can help you & your church fulfill its mission of reaching the un-churched & making disciples, then you’ve come to the right place!
Jay Kranda is the Online Campus Pastor at Saddleback Church in Lake Forest, CA. The Online Campus includes over 20,000 people every week and 1,800 small groups, of which 40% are online. Jay is also the author of “Social Media Made Easy: Inexpensive Online Marketing Guide for Non-Profits” and hosts the podcast, “Social Media Church.”
In this month’s “Group Talk” podcast, Host Carolyn Taketa talks with Jay about the what, why & how of online small groups! Jay hits on the following topics in this exciting interview…
- How online groups can be used to reach millennials.
- The primary benefits of having online groups.
- When churches should consider launching online groups.
- How to use Facebook groups to begin experimenting with online groups.
- What platforms & software to use for online groups.