How much time do you spend just thinking about small groups? How much planning and preparation time do you have? If you are anything like me, most of the time you are just trying to keep your eyes above water.
I can’t tell you how many times I have wished someone would just spell out a plug and play plan for every small group ministry? Shouldn’t there be a book that says “do this and you will connect everyone at your church”? Or is this just me?
Of course, we all know this is not possible. There is no one size fits all when it comes to small groups. Small groups are built on relationships, and relationships are contextual and messy and personal. So, there is no plan that works for everyone, everywhere. However, there is a process to help you get there.
Steve Gladen and his team at the Small Group Network have been guiding Small Group Point People through a three day intensive workshop called Accelerate! for a few years now. I attended one of these workshops two years ago and it has been a tremendous help for me in my role as a Small Group Point Person and has also helped me personally plan better.
I can promise you that no matter where you are in small group ministry, this program will truly help you accelerate your progress.
Here are the top five reasons to attend the next Accelerate! workshop.
- You will leave with an action plan and next steps to implement immediately upon your return home.
- You will have the next 12-18 months planned out and know what steps you need to take to get there.
- You will process the “why” questions behind small groups and how they apply to your context.
- You will have metrics to measure your progress and keep you on track.
- You will meet some amazing people who will commit to actually praying for you and your ministry.
Not enough reasons to sign up yet? Here is a bonus, Steve Gladen’s jokes are just corny enough that you have to laugh.
You can get more information about upcoming Accelerate! workshops at https://smallgroupnetwork.com/events