[podcast src=”https://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/7861820/height/26/theme/standard-mini/thumbnail/yes/direction/forward/” height=”26″ width=”100%” placement=”top” theme=”mini”]Guest: Reid Smith
Topic: How did you do? Year-end review of your church, ministry, and self.
- Why reflect on the past year what to evaluate?
- Measuring progress – hard versus soft data
- How do you know if group life and community is in the culture of the church?
- What are some measures to evaluate the fruit of your groups ministry in the past year?
- How did you grow (or not) in your own discipleship and leadership?
Bio: Reid Smith has been equipping leaders for effective discipleship making in churches of all sizes and stages of growth since 1996. He currently serves as the Groups Pastor at Christ Fellowship in Palm Beach, Florida and has been working in various discipleship ministries at that church since 2008. He is a contributing author for Christianity Today’s smallgroups.com and Lifeway’s Ministry Grid. Reid is also a consultant, speaker and SGN’s Director of Communities of Purpose. www.reidsmith.org.
Just click the play button at the top of this post to enjoy this insightful discussion! To subscribe to our Group Talk Podcast, click HERE
A message from Santa Steve: “Give yourself a Christmas gift that will not only strengthen your leadership, but your small group ministry as well! Lock in early bird price by Dec 31st, HERE!“